Registration and Titling Program
PROPOSED EMERGENCY REGULATIONS
AB 587 FEE AND TAX WAIVER PROGRAM
- Notice of Proposed Emergency Action (Adobe PDF)
- Express Terms (Adobe PDF)
- Finding of Emergency (Adobe PDF) REVISED January 9, 2017
Assure ownership security and consumer protection by efficiently administering the regulations and statutes governing the registration and titling program and by providing fast and accurate information to our customers.
- To provide a method for recording ownership of and security interest in a manufactured home, mobilehome, commercial modular(s), floating home, or truck camper.
- To provide titling and registration documents which evidence ownership, security interest and registration status.
The Registration and Titling Program provides registration and title documents for new or resold manufactured homes, commercial modular(s), floating homes and truck campers. The program annually renews registrations for nearly 205,000 manufactured homes and commercial modular(s).
Four district offices throughout the state, as well as our headquarters office in Sacramento, provide assistance to dealers, escrow offices, manufacturers, local tax assessors and the general public in obtaining title and registration documents, registration renewals, tax clearances, and title transfers for manufactured homes, commercial modular(s), truck campers, and floating homes.
Registration and Titling
or toll free (800) 952-8356
Servicios bilingüe son disponible. Para hablar con un representante en español, por favor llame al numero (800) 952-8356 y pregunte por un intérprete.