Emergency Housing and Assistance Program Capital Development (EHAPCD)
- Assistance Type and Terms
- Eligible Activities and Applicants
- Additional HCD Homeless Funding Sources
- Get Funding — Current Notice of Funding Availability (NOFA)
- Previous Notices of Funding Availability (NOFAs)
- Program Forms
- Management Memos
- Training and Technical Assistance
Fund capital development activities for emergency shelters, transitional housing, and safe havens that provide shelter and supportive services for homeless individuals and families.
Deferred payment loans at three (3) percent simple interest, forgiven when loan term is complete. Term ranges from five to 10 years based on the development activity.
Eighty (80) percent of the total allocation is available to urban counties, and 20 percent to non-urban counties.
Acquiring, constructing, converting, expanding, and/or rehabilitating emergency shelter, transitional housing, and/or safe haven housing and administration of the award (limited to 5 percent).
Local government agencies and nonprofit corporations that shelter the homeless on an emergency or transitional basis, and provide support services.
This program is no longer taking applications and there are no funds available. You may view more information on Previous Notices of Funding Availability (NOFAs) or Awards made. You may also check Management Memos.
Contact Honey Lum for assistance at (916) 263-6119 or via e-mail at email@example.com.
There are currently no awards available for EHAPCD.
At this time, there are currently no general forms for the EHAPCD program on the website.
- 15-01 Converting your EHAP-CD Project to Permanent Supportive Housing (PSH) Without Requesting Additional EHAP-CD Funds (PDF)
Training and Technical Assistance
At this time, there are currently no EHAPCD Training and Technical resources on the website.