Find a Park
Find a park near where you live or where you are moving.
Laws and Regulations
California has established laws and regulations governing mobilehome parks. The Laws and Regulations page provides more detailed information.
Check Information Bulletins frequently for additional information pertaining to manufactured/mobilehome parks and special occupancy parks.
Check the Park Construction page for information required for construction of a mobilehome park. Check these requirements prior to moving forward on your park.
Alterations of Existing Park
Before making alterations to an existing park, check the requirements for such alterations. Go to the Alterations page for more information.
The requirements for park operation on an ongoing basis are provided by the information in the Park Operation page.
How to Report to the Department of Housing and Community Development (HCD) the Installation of Manufactured Homes, Mobilehomes, and Multifamily Manufactured Homes:
- By an HCD-Licensed Dealer to an Owner-Builder Installed on a Foundation System (PDF)
- By an Owner-Builder onto a Foundation System (PDF)
- Procedures for Cancellation of the Title and Registration of a used Manufactured Home, Mobilehome, or Multifamily Manufactured Home Currently on a Foundation [HSC 18551(a)] (PDF)
Responsibilities of a Manufacturer, Dealer, or Local Enforcement Agency During the Sale and Installation of:
- Manufactured Homes Installed on a Foundation System as an Improvement to Real Property [HSC 18551(a)] (PDF)
- Manufactured Homes Installed on Pier/Pad or on a Foundation System as Chattel [HSC 18551(b) or 18613] (PDF)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
In Vietnamese (PDF) (Luật Cư Trú Trong Khu Nhà Mobilehome Tại Tiểu Bang California) (MRL).
Field Operations Assistance
Northern Area Office
Southern Area Office
* The maps to our offices listed above are provided by "Google Maps." The products and services advertised are not promoted or endorsed by the Department of Housing and Community Development.