Fee and Tax Waiver Program
Your home is your safety and security. Getting registration and title protects you and your family today and tomorrow.
The Register Your Mobilehome California: A Fee and Tax Waiver Program may be able to help.
You may be able to waive past due fees and taxes if:
- Your mobilehome/manufactured home was registered with the California Department of Housing and Community Development (HCD) in the past by another owner, and
- Your mobilehome/manufactured home was not previously registered in your name. (You are not eligible if you already have title and past registration.)
Click here to help determine if you're eligible.
- Fee and Tax Waiver Program Application (PDF)
- Solicitud para Exención de Cargos e Impuestos (PDF)
- If your mobilehome/manufactured home has a license plate, contact HCD to determine if you are eligible for the Fee and Tax Waiver Program.
- HCD RT 476.4 (PDF)
- HCD RT 476.6G (PDF)
- HCD RT 476.6I (PDF)
- HCD RT 480.0 (PDF)
- HCD RT 480.4 (PDF)
- HCD RT 481.2 (PDF)