Fee and Tax Waiver Program
Your home is your safety and security. Getting registration and title protects you and your family today and tomorrow.
The Register Your Mobilehome California: A Fee and Tax Waiver Program may be able to help.
You may be able to waive past due fees and taxes if:
- Your mobilehome/manufactured home was registered with the California Department of Housing and Community Development (HCD) in the past by another owner, and
- Your mobilehome/manufactured home was not previously registered in your name. (You are not eligible if you already have title and past registration.)
Click here to help determine if you're eligible.
- Fee and Tax Waiver Program Application (PDF)
- Solicitud para Exención de Cargos e Impuestos (PDF)
- If your mobilehome/manufactured home has a license plate, contact HCD to determine if you are eligible for the Fee and Tax Waiver Program.
- Program Flyer – English (PDF)
- Brochure – English (PDF)
- Poster – English (PDF)
- Ten Steps to Register Your Mobilehome – English (PDF)
- Folleto – Español (PDF)
- Volante del Programa – Español (PDF)
- El Póster – Español (PDF)
- Diez pasos para registrar su casa móvil – Español (PDF)
- Mười Bước để Xin Bằng Khoán và Đăng Bộ – Tiếng Việt (PDF)
- HCD RT 476.4 – Certification of Retail Value and Purchase Price (PDF)
- HCD RT 476.6G – Multi-Purpose Transfer Form (PDF)
- HCD RT 476.6I – Statement of Facts - Bond (PDF)
- HCD RT 480.0 – Bond Requirements (PDF)
- HCD RT 480.4 – Application for Duplicate Certificate of Title (PDF)
- HCD RT 481.2 – Application for Duplicate Registration Card (PDF)