Section 811 Project Rental Assistance

Opportunities to apply for this project-based assistance are through a Notice of Funding Availability published by CalHFA . Currently funds are available on an over-the-counter basis. 


Section 811 Project Rental Assistance offers long-term project-based rental assistance funding from the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) through a collaborative partnership among the California Housing Finance Agency (CalHFA), Department of Health Care Services (DHCS), Department of Housing and Community Development (HCD), Department of Developmental Services (DDS) and California Tax Credit Allocation Committee (TCAC).