Mobilehome Assistance Center
Visit the Mobilehome Assistance Center (MAC) page for more information on services provided by the MAC.
Mobilehome Residency Law Protection Act Program
New! Visit the Mobilehome Residency Law Protection Program page for more information on this new program designed to help resolve certain disputes between mobilehome/manufactured homeowners in mobilehome parks and park owners/management.
How to Report the Installation of Manufactured Homes, Mobilehomes, and Multifamily Manufactured Homes
- By an HCD-Licensed Dealer to an Owner-Builder Installed on a Foundation System (PDF)
- By an Owner-Builder onto a Foundation System (PDF)
- Procedures for Cancelling Title and Registration of a Used Manufactured Home, Mobilehome, or Multifamily Manufactured Home Currently on a Foundation [HSC 18551(a)] (PDF)
- Submit a complaint for a manufactured home, mobilehome or multifamily manufactured home installation .
Responsibilities of a Manufacturer, Dealer or Local Enforcement Agency During the Sale and Installation
- Manufactured Homes Installed on a Foundation System as an Improvement to Real Property [HSC 18551(a)] (PDF)
- Manufactured Homes Installed on Pier/Pad or on a Foundation System as Chattel [HSC 18551(b) or 18613] (PDF)
- Legal Aid and County Community Resources (PDF) provides local resources within your county.
- Asistencia Legal y Recursos Comunitarios por Condado (PDF) proporciona recursos locales dentro de su condado.
- Guide to Affordable Manufactured Home Best Practices (PDF) seeks to encourage more utilization of this housing type by the affordable housing community.
- Manufacturer Responsibilities under Subpart I, Consumer Complaint Handling and Remedial Actions assists in answering the most frequently asked questions regarding manufacturer responsibilities under Subpart 1 of the Manufactured Home Procedural and Enforcement Regulations.
- Manufactured Home Construction and Sales (PDF) provides information on manufactured home construction and sales; includes frequently asked questions.
- CalCAP Seismic Safety Loan Program
If you need financing to seismically retrofit your mobilehome, manufactured home or multifamily manufactured home that is currently registered with the Department of Housing and Community Development, the California Seismic Safety Capital Access Loan Program can help out.
- Department of Consumer Affairs licenses professionals and enables consumers to check license status, investigates consumer complaints on issues under its jurisdiction, and educates consumers by giving them needed information to avoid being victimized by unscrupulous or unqualified people who promote deceptive or unsafe services.
- Department of Motor Vehicles serves the public by licensing drivers, registering vehicles, securing identities, and regulating the motor vehicle industry.