Mobilehome Assistance Center
Visit the Mobilehome Assistance Center (MAC) page for more information on services provided by the MAC.
- Information Bulletin 2003-05: Enforcing Lead-Based Paint/Lead Hazards After Senate Bill 460 (PDF)
- Home Safe Environmental Training
- National Center for Healthy Housing The National Center for Healthy Housing evaluates and validates cost-effective methods to protect children from residential environmental hazards while preserving the supply of affordable housing.
Manufactured Homes and Mobilehomes on a Foundation System
How to Report the Installation of Manufactured Homes, Mobilehomes, and Multifamily Manufactured Homes
- By an HCD-Licensed Dealer to an Owner-Builder Installed on a Foundation System (PDF)
- By an Owner-Builder onto a Foundation System (PDF)
- Procedures for Cancelling Title and Registration of a Used Manufactured Home, Mobilehome, or Multifamily Manufactured Home Currently on a Foundation [HSC 18551(a)] (PDF)
- File a manufactured home, mobilehome or multifamily manufactured home installation complaint.
Responsibilities of a Manufacturer, Dealer or Local Enforcement Agency During the Sale and Installation
- Manufactured Homes Installed on a Foundation System as an Improvement to Real Property [HSC 18551(a)] (PDF)
- Manufactured Homes Installed on Pier/Pad or on a Foundation System as Chattel [HSC 18551(b) or 18613] (PDF)
- Legal Aid and Community Resources (PDF)
- Guide to Affordable Manufactured Home Best Practices (PDF)
- HUD Manufactured Home Manufacturer Responsibilities for Consumer Complaint Handling and Remedial Actions (PDF)
- Manufactured Home Construction and Sales (PDF)
- HCD Alert to Consumers: Be cautious when dealing with internet sales and out-of-state sellers. Learn why (PDF)
- CalCAP Seismic Safety Loan Program
If you need financing to seismically retrofit your mobilehome, manufactured home or multifamily manufactured home that is currently registered with the Department of Housing and Community Development, the new California Seismic Safety Capital Access Loan Program can help out.
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Motor Vehicles