Mobilehome and Special Occupancy Parks

Find a Park

Find a park near where you live or where you are moving.

Laws and Regulations

California has established laws and regulations governing mobilehome parks. The Laws and Regulations page provides more detailed information.

Information Bulletins

Check Information Bulletins frequently for additional information pertaining to manufactured/mobilehome parks and special occupancy parks.

Park Construction

Check the Park Construction page for information required for construction of a mobilehome park. Check these requirements prior to moving forward on construction in your park. 

Alterations of Existing Park

Before making alterations to an existing park, check the requirements for such alterations. Go to the Alterations page for more information. 

Park Operation

The requirements for park operation on an ongoing basis are provided by the information in the Park Operation page.

Consumer Information

Visit the Consumer Information page for additional information regarding home installation on a foundation system, carbon monoxide, fire safety, and other resources.

Legal Aid and Community Resources (PDF)

Mobilehome Assistance Center

Visit the Mobilehome Assistance Center (MAC) page for more information on services provided by the MAC.

Fee and Tax Waiver Program

For more information about the Fee and Tax Waiver program, visit the Register Your Mobilehome California website (in English / en Español).

Field Operations Assistance

If you need in-person assistance with modifying your mobilehome/manufactured home, mobilehome park construction, permit requirements or inspections, visit:

Northern Area Office
(800) 952-8356
9342 Tech Center Drive, Suite 550
Sacramento, CA 95826-2581
Street Map *

Hours of Operation: Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.


Southern Area Office
(800) 952-8356
3737 Main Street, Suite 400
Riverside, CA 92501-3337
Street Map *

Hours of Operation:  Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.

* The maps to our offices listed above are provided by "Google Maps." The products and services advertised are not promoted or endorsed by the Department of Housing and Community Development.