Infill Infrastructure Grant Program (IIG)
Assist in the new construction and rehabilitation of infrastructure that supports higher-density affordable and mixed-income housing in locations designated as infill.
Program Disbursement Extensions
- Disbursement Extension Memo (PDF)
- IIG Guidelines Extension Language (PDF)
- TOD Guidelines Extension Language (PDF)
Minimum/Maximum grant amounts for Qualifying Infill Projects: $500,000/$4 million ($250,000 minimum for Rural Areas).
New construction, rehabilitation, and acquisition of infrastructure required as a condition of or approved in connection with approval of Qualifying Infill Projects.
For Qualifying Infill Projects and large multi-phased Qualifying Infill Projects, eligible applicants include nonprofit and for-profit developers and as a joint applicant with the developer, a locality or public housing authority.
Applications are invited through the issuance of Notices of Funding Availability (NOFAs). If interested, check the previous NOFAs and Program Awards.
- CalHFA Sales Price Limits (PDF)
- California Recycle Underutilized Sites (CALReUSE) Program (ASP)
- Mullin Densities — AB 2348 Ch. 724 (2004) (PDF)
- Rural Area Determination Procedures (DOC)
- What is an Enforceable Commitment Letter? (DOC)
- California Codes/Laws/Bill Information
- Multifamily Housing Program (MHP)
- Tax Credit Allocation Committee (TCAC)
- State Income Limits
- U.S. Census Bureau
- Legislative Information