Mobilehome Assistance Center
Do you have any of the following questions or concerns?
- Are you concerned about possible health or safety issues in your mobilehome park like unsafe sewer, water, electrical, or gas conditions?
- Do you need assistance with the installation, inspection, maintenance, or alteration of a manufactured home, an accessory structure, or park grounds, or have questions as to when a permit is required?
- Do you suspect unlicensed sales activity by an individual or the park?
- Do you have a complaint against a licensee alleging fraud, misrepresentation, escrow violations, contract disputes, advertising or non-receipt of title?
- Do you have a new home warranty question or concern?
- Do you need information on the Mobilehome Residency Law and where to obtain assistance for lease or rent disputes with park management?
- Do you need assistance with your mobilehome registration, titling, or ownership documents?
- Are you seeking compensation for a fraudulent mobilehome sale?
- Do you have questions on commercial modular lease, sales or rent?
- Do you need information on local resources available to you?
We can help! If we can't help you directly, we can point you in the right direction.
Ready to Submit a Complaint?
Visit HCD’s Submit a Complaint page to review the different types of complaints HCD processes and investigates and for more information on ways to submit a complaint.
Questions? Contact the Mobilehome Assistance Center:
- Call: 800.952.8356 / 800.735.2929 (TTY)
- Email: MHAssistance@hcd.ca.gov
HCD — Mobilehome Assistance Center
P.O. Box 278690
Sacramento, CA 95827
The Mobilehome Assistance Center cannot mediate or offer any legal advice. For legal advice, contact a licensed attorney, legal aid organization, or your local government official(s).
Mobilehome Residency Law Protection Program
New! Beginning July 1, 2020, HCD began taking Mobilehome Residency Law-related complaints and coordinating assistance to help resolve the most severe alleged violations that the Department receives.
Visit the Mobilehome Residency Law Protection Program page for more information on this new program designed to help resolve certain disputes between mobilehome/manufactured homeowners in mobilehome parks and park owners/management.