Mobilehome Assistance Center

(Office of the Mobilehome Ombudsman)

Do you have any of the following questions or concerns?

  • Are you concerned about possible health or safety issues in your mobilehome park like unsafe sewer, water, electrical, or gas conditions?
  • Do you need assistance with the installation, inspection, maintenance, or alteration of a manufactured home, an accessory structure, or park grounds, or have questions as to when a permit is required?
  • Do you suspect unlicensed sales activity by an individual or the park?
  • Do you have a complaint against a licensee alleging fraud, misrepresentation, escrow violations, contract disputes, advertising or non-receipt of title?
  • Do you have a new home warranty question or concern?
  • Do you need information on the Mobilehome Residency Law and where to obtain assistance for lease or rent disputes with park management?
  • Do you need assistance with your mobilehome registration, titling, or ownership documents?
  • Are you seeking compensation for a fraudulent mobilehome sale?
  • Do you have questions on commercial modular lease, sales or rent?
  • Do you need information on local resources available to you?

We can help! If we can't help you directly, we can point you in the right direction.  


(800) 952-8356 / (800) 735-2929 (TTY)



The Office of the Mobilehome Ombudsman
Mobilehome Assistance Center
California Department of Housing and Community Development
PO Box 278690; Sacramento, CA 95827

The Mobilehome Assistance Center cannot mediate or offer any legal advice. For legal advice, contact a licensed attorney, legal aid organization, or your local government official(s).



Additional Information